geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Paul McMahan <paulmcma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tomcat connectors
Date Thu, 09 Aug 2007 21:27:23 GMT
On Aug 9, 2007, at 4:56 PM, threepointsomething wrote:

> I had removed the entire element &lt;gbean
> name="TomcatWebConnector"&gt;...&lt;/gbean&gt; from config.xml.
> That is when
> it was showing 2 8080 connectors.
>
> If I use load="false" it seems fine and only 1 8080 connector is
> shown.

I think you are seeing this because when you remove that section of
XML from config.xml you are not actually removing the connector, just
the configuration overrides for it.  The connector is actually
defined in tomcat's deployment plan.   Setting load="false" in
config.xml prevents the connector (which was defined elsewhere) from
starting.

Best wishes,
Paul