geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject Re: [Fwd: Re: building geronimo-2.0-rc1]
Date Fri, 24 Aug 2007 00:05:34 GMT
I'm fairly sure that these are all being caused by the Groovy
integration for Maven...

Though I'm not sure why it happens or how to fix it at the moment
though.  I did some investigation a while ago and it looked like the
ClassWorlds CL inside of Maven muck was not encoding spaces
correctly, or maybe its being tickled in some way to induce it.  I
think this is related to this issue too:

     http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MGROOVY-64

:-\

--jason

On Aug 23, 2007, at 3:48 PM, Anita Kulshreshtha wrote:

>    I am seeing this error on trunk:
>    I had to change buildsupport-maven-plugin to NOP (edit
> CopyXMLBeansSchemaMojo.groovy) to be able to build from C:\Documents
> And Settings\...
>
> Thanks
> Anita
>
> --- Vamsavardhana Reddy <c1vamsi1c@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Problem occurs when there is a space in the M2REPO directory, in this
>> case
>> "C:\Documents And Settings\...".  Work around is to use an M2REPO dir
>> without any spaces in it.  We will still have to investigate the
>> cause.
>>
>> Vamsi
>>
>> On 8/24/07, Prasad Kashyap <goyathlay.geronimo@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> The entire log is here
>>> http://rifers.org/paste/show/5314
>>>
>>> Cheers
>>> Prasad

>> get
>>> this

> --

> --
>>>>
>> Settings/Administrator/.m2/repository/org/apache/ant/ant/1.7.0/ant-
>>> 1.7.0.jar

> --
>> Method)
>>> NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
>>> DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)

>> is

>> needs to
>>> be

>> get it
>>> from? I don't see any on my repo with that timestamp.

>> (and
>> would
>>> be

>> around