geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Jason Dillon" <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject Re: KEYS ?
Date Wed, 08 Aug 2007 19:08:34 GMT
And... this is done.  I don't know what else needs to be changed... if
anyone runs into any problems lemme know.
The new location for this puppy in svn is:

    https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/KEYS
Props need to check the current trunk/* and branches/* (except for release
in progress branches) bits for other KEYS files and nuke them.

--jason