geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Hogstrom <m...@hogstrom.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Geronimo 2.0 (rc1) Release
Date Thu, 09 Aug 2007 04:11:00 GMT
Anita, thanks for reminding me of the old references.  The txmanager
2.0 was released but later found to be missing some classes.

Here is the current candidate http://people.apache.org/~hogstrom/
geronimo-2.0-rc1/geronimo-txmanager-parent-2.0.1.tar.gz which is
located in the same dir as geronimo-2.0-rc1.   Sorry for the confusion.