geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Sachin Patel <sppat...@gmail.com>
Subject project involvement
Date Fri, 17 Aug 2007 15:35:10 GMT
Hello community members...

I'd thought I'd shoot of a note to explain my limited involvement in
the project as of recent.  As some have you may have known, I've
taken a new job thats taken has taken away from the Java enterprise
space.  As we all know what starting a new job is like, I've had very
limited time with following the progress of Geronimo 2.0 and keeping
up with the Geronimo Eclipse Plugin.  I ask that the community see to
it that they continue their involvement in providing Geronimo best
Java EE tooling and once things aren't so hectic with my life (a new
job & getting married in 3 weeks!) I'll continue to be involved as I
can.

- sachin