geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: proper behavior for "deploy list-targets" with multiple repositories when server is not running
Date Wed, 08 Aug 2007 04:57:17 GMT

On Aug 7, 2007, at 8:01 PM, Donald Woods wrote:

> Hmmm... sounds like we need an Admin Portlet to add/remove
> additional config-stores, so they get registered in both config.xml
> and offline-deployer-config.xml at the same time....

That seems like it's probably a good idea.... are there cases where
you would want the offline deployer to  know about a different set of
config-stores than the server?  At first I thought perhaps a farm
situation might be one but I'd expect such a setup to share the app
deployment in the main config-store and configure each app in the
server's individual config.xml's

thanks
david jencks