geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject Re: 2.0 Ready for RC1 Build ... just two more things
Date Wed, 08 Aug 2007 04:58:30 GMT
One part of this is done... the jspc-maven-plugin (and friends)
version 2.0-alpha-1 have been released.

The artifacts are currently here in the Codehaus non-snap repo:

     http://repository.codehaus.org/org/codehaus/mojo/jspc/jspc/

This gets sync'd to central ever few hours or so (I forget the
details), but it should be up in central here in a few hours:

     http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/codehaus/mojo/jspc/

In the mean time, to build with 2.0-alpha-1 locally, you can check
out the tag and build it until the sync occurs:

     svn co https://svn.codehaus.org/mojo/tags/jspc-2.0-alpha-1/
     cd jspc-2.0-alpha-1
     mvn install

Lemme know if there are any issues.

I didn't actually update the server poms to use 2.0-alpha-1 yet, so
you should do that... duh ;-)

Oh, and there is a new URL for the site, since its become multi-
module, and has a new groupId:

     http://mojo.codehaus.org/jspc

  * * *

I'm going to dig deeper into the selenium-m-p stuff now, though I
think we are going to have to use a pinned snapshot and drop that
into the project repo for this release, since I'm not sure when the
OpenQA folks are going to release 0.9.2, which the plugin now depends
on.  Will send email about that in a few after I dig some more.

Cheers,

--jason