geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Plugin stuff
Date Fri, 31 Aug 2007 17:28:05 GMT
So I have the code compiling but now all the geronimo-plugin.xml
files are in the old format... :-(

I'm going to look into generating them in the car-maven-plugin along
with making a car-maven-plugin configuration that includes the
dependencies more directly so we don't spend hours trying to generate
them from the maven dependencies.

thanks
david jencks

suffering from feature creep...