geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Paul McMahan <>
Subject Re: project involvement
Date Fri, 17 Aug 2007 15:50:17 GMT
Sachin,  congrats to you on the new job and on the marriage!  You
have made some tremendous contributions to this project in many
different areas and I think this community will always appreciate and
benefit from your involvement at whatever level your circumstances
allow :-)

Best wishes,

On Aug 17, 2007, at 11:35 AM, Sachin Patel wrote:

> Hello community members...
> I'd thought I'd shoot of a note to explain my limited involvement
> in the project as of recent.  As some have you may have known, I've
> taken a new job thats taken has taken away from the Java enterprise
> space.  As we all know what starting a new job is like, I've had
> very limited time with following the progress of Geronimo 2.0 and
> keeping up with the Geronimo Eclipse Plugin.  I ask that the
> community see to it that they continue their involvement in
> providing Geronimo best Java EE tooling and once things aren't so
> hectic with my life (a new job & getting married in 3 weeks!) I'll
> continue to be involved as I can.
> - sachin

View raw message