geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Jarek Gawor" <jga...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: geronimo-naming tests failing on trunk...
Date Fri, 17 Aug 2007 03:03:41 GMT
The test should be fixed now (and it also works nicely on IBM JDK now too).

The GBeanBinding.addBinding() method only binds stuff into the JNDI
context on the first call. The way the test was setup, it was called
multiple times for one binding. Therefore, the order in which
addBinding() was called really mattered. The order was affected by
different JDK implementation or the HashMap to LinkedHashMap change.

I fixed the test by ensuring the addBinding() is called once per each
GBeanBinding.

Jarek