geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Rodrigo Rodrigues da Silva" <rodrigopita...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Can't remote access geronimo 2.0 on Linux (GERONIMO-3191)
Date Wed, 15 Aug 2007 02:34:54 GMT
Hi Peter,

rmi runs on IPv6 here as well. I am not a network expert also, don't know if
this should be a problem, as all ports opened by the java vm are on IPv6.
Here port 1527 (derby) runs on Ipv6, although I could access derby from a
remote machine with no hurt =]

tcp6       0      0 *:1099                 *:*                     LISTEN
     6794/java
tcp6       0      0 *:1527                  *:*                    LISTEN
     6794/java

thanks,