geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Paul McMahan <paulmcma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tomcat connectors
Date Thu, 09 Aug 2007 14:01:18 GMT
That's great!  Thanks for letting us know.  Would you mind sharing
what steps you took to make this work?  We have a wiki at http://
cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC20/documentation.html where you could record
this information.  Or if you would rather just respond to this thread
then I would be happy to transcribe to the wiki.

Best wishes,
Paul