geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Erik B. Craig" <gineme...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Release Geronimo 2.0.1 (rc1)
Date Fri, 17 Aug 2007 17:07:40 GMT
I did a bit of tinkering around with the tomcat and jetty jee5, as well as
minimal assemblies, and failed to find anything slap-me-in-the-face obvious,
while I did pay some close attention to trying to break the various security
mechanisms in it, and it seemed to withstand what I threw against it, only
issues being where as Hernan and others were discussing with the plugin
installations... but as I have also learned from Paul, is temporary.

In all, here's my mock +1 (I'll go ahead and just call it a thumbs up) =P

--
Erik B. Craig