geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Tim McConnell <tim.mcco...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Trouble with 2.0.1 main pom and building anything a G dependency
Date Sat, 01 Sep 2007 03:28:07 GMT
Hi Jeff, I'm getting a similar problem when building the Eclipse plugin with a
clean repo, except mine is axis2-jaxws-api...

1) org.apache.axis2:axis2-jaxws-api:jar:1.3-r562247

Where is this "special" repository I should use so that maven can find and
download this ?? Thanks

--
Thanks,
Tim McConnell