geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Hernan Cunico <hcun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Updating the WebSite for 2.0.1
Date Fri, 24 Aug 2007 21:16:38 GMT
With a lot of help from Prasad I got the javadocs built on my machine. I created a custom style
sheet and frameset.
I just committed the 120+ Mb to the web site and it should for your review soon at http://geronimo.apache.org/apidocs/2.0.1/

If you guys are OK with these then I'll go ahead and update the link on the web site.

Note that the "Geronimo" banner on top will only work on the "Frames" version.

Cheers!
Hernan