geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Hernan Cunico <hcun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Adding j2g to site
Date Fri, 24 Aug 2007 16:21:48 GMT
If we have some working tool that facilitates migrating to Geronimo I think it's definitively
worth mentioning on the main web site.
It seems to me that a place somewhere closer to the dev tools subproject would be a better
fit.

I see there are two documents on the wiki (for Geronimo 1.1 and 2.0 respectively), you folks
would have to work on some shorter version (a couple of paragraphs) describing what this tool
does and how so it can be included on the web site.

I don't really know much about this tool entrails so I'll wait on others for some more input.
But if there is a tool that help users adopt Geronimo I'm all for it ;-)

Cheers!
Hernan