geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Hernan Cunico <hcun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Updating the WebSite for 2.0.1
Date Thu, 23 Aug 2007 20:46:32 GMT
yup, it will be great if we can apply some sort of template to make it look more like the rest
of the site (css, footer, banners, etc)

We should also keep one set of javadocs for each release of G, kinda the same thing we do
for the xmlschemas. thoughts?

Cheers!
Hernan

Prasad Kashyap wrote:
> Hernan,
>
> I have generated the docs for you. I fixed the configuration param in
> genesis to get around this problem. For some strange reason, I was not
> able to override it with the options passed from command line.
> Anyways, the site is here
>
> http://people.apache.org/~prasad/apidocs
>
> I would like to do a li'l more like put headers, footers, link source
> etc. Let me work further on it.
>
> Cheers
> Prasad
>
> On 8/23/07, Hernan Cunico <hcunico@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Trying to generate the javadocs with maven -> mvn site
>> I'm hitting this build error, any ideas?
>>
>> [INFO] ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
>> [INFO] Building Geronimo Test Support :: Selenium
>> [INFO]    task-segment: [site]
>> [INFO] ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
>> [INFO] Preparing javadoc:javadoc
>> [INFO] [enforcer:enforce {execution: default}]
>> [INFO] Preparing surefire-report:report
>> [INFO] [enforcer:enforce {execution: default}]
>> [INFO] [tools:copy-legal-files {execution: install-legal-files}]
>> [INFO] [resources:resources]
>> [INFO] Using default encoding to copy filtered resources.
>> [INFO] [compiler:compile]
>> [INFO] Nothing to compile - all classes are up to date
>> [INFO] [resources:testResources]
>> [INFO] Using default encoding to copy filtered resources.
>> [INFO] [compiler:testCompile]
>> [INFO] Not compiling test sources
>> [INFO] [surefire:test]
>> [INFO] Tests are skipped.
>> [INFO] [site:site]
>> [WARNING] Unable to load parent project from repository: Could not find the model
file 'D:\Apache\tags-2.0.1\..\pom.xml'.
>> [INFO] Generate "Checkstyle" report.
>> [INFO] There are 45 checkstyle errors.
>> [INFO] Generate "JavaDocs" report.
>> 1 error
>> [ERROR] BUILD ERROR
>> [INFO] Error during page generation
>>
>> Embedded error: Error rendering Maven report: Exit code: 1 - D:\Apache\tags-2.0.1\testsupport\testsupport-selenium\src\main\java\org\apache\geronimo\testsupport\SeleniumTestSupport.java:56:
annotations are not supported in -source 1.4