geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Hernan Cunico <hcun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Updating the WebSite for 2.0.1
Date Thu, 23 Aug 2007 20:04:01 GMT
Trying to generate the javadocs with maven -> mvn site
I'm hitting this build error, any ideas?

[INFO] ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
[INFO] Building Geronimo Test Support :: Selenium
[INFO]    task-segment: [site]
[INFO] ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
[INFO] Preparing javadoc:javadoc
[INFO] [enforcer:enforce {execution: default}]
[INFO] Preparing surefire-report:report
[INFO] [enforcer:enforce {execution: default}]
[INFO] [tools:copy-legal-files {execution: install-legal-files}]
[INFO] [resources:resources]
[INFO] [compiler:compile]
[INFO] Nothing to compile - all classes are up to date
[INFO] [resources:testResources]
[INFO] [compiler:testCompile]
[INFO] Not compiling test sources
[INFO] [surefire:test]
[INFO] Tests are skipped.
[INFO] [site:site]
[WARNING] Unable to load parent project from repository: Could not find the model file 'D:\Apache\tags-2.0.1\..\pom.xml'.
[INFO] Generate "Checkstyle" report.
[INFO] There are 45 checkstyle errors.
[INFO] Generate "JavaDocs" report.
1 error
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO] Error during page generation

Embedded error: Error rendering Maven report: Exit code: 1 - D:\Apache\tags-2.0.1\testsupport\testsupport-selenium\src\main\java\org\apache\geronimo\testsupport\SeleniumTestSupport.java:56:
annotations are not supported in -source 1.4
(try -source 1.5 to enable annotations)
    @BeforeSuite
     ^

Command line was:C:\Java\jdk1.5.0_06\jre\..\bin\javadoc.exe -J-Xmx512m -J-Xms128m @options
@packages
[INFO] Total time: 3 minutes 8 seconds
[INFO] Finished at: Thu Aug 23 15:52:58 EDT 2007
[INFO] Final Memory: 78M/508M

Cheers!
Hernan