geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Hernan Cunico <hcun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Updating the WebSite for 2.0.1
Date Thu, 23 Aug 2007 16:59:00 GMT
Good point, does anyone know if maven 2 has some sort of template for formatting the java docs?

/www/geronimo.apache.org/api is not under version control, does anyone know how these used
to get updated in the past?

I'm looking into generating a new set of javadocs but I think we should keep them on svn this
time. Thoughts?

As for the schemas, we currently have schemas-1.0 and schemas-1.1 under http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/site/trunk/docs/

Can you folks copy all the .xsd to *schemas-2.0*, I don't really know where to get them all
from. I'll update the website once we have the schemas there. How does that sound?

Cheers!
Hernan