geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Hernan Cunico <>
Subject Re: Updating the WebSite for 2.0.1
Date Thu, 23 Aug 2007 16:59:00 GMT
Good point, does anyone know if maven 2 has some sort of template for formatting the java docs?

/www/ is not under version control, does anyone know how these used
to get updated in the past?

I'm looking into generating a new set of javadocs but I think we should keep them on svn this
time. Thoughts?

As for the schemas, we currently have schemas-1.0 and schemas-1.1 under

Can you folks copy all the .xsd to *schemas-2.0*, I don't really know where to get them all
from. I'll update the website once we have the schemas there. How does that sound?

Jarek Gawor wrote:
> Hernan,
> The 'Javadoc' link on the main page still seems to point to some
> outdated API. Also, the 'XML Schemas' link does not have the 2.0
> schemas.
> Jarek
> On 8/21/07, Hernan Cunico <> wrote:
>> Ok, the downloads page is updated as well as the  News in the front page.
>> Cheers!
>> Hernan
>> Matt Hogstrom wrote:
>>> Da