geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <joe.b...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: Press Release for 2.0.1
Date Mon, 20 Aug 2007 21:35:38 GMT
Looks good to me with one possible exception.

This:
"In addition, the Certification Authority portlet lets you setup a
Certification Authority, your own Public-Key Infrastructure, very easily
and use server/client Digital Certificates for securing your applications."

doesn't read quite right ... how about this?:
"In addition, the Certification Authority portlet provides a user
friendly interface to setup a Certification Authority, your own
Public-Key Infrastructure, and use server/client Digital Certificates
for securing your applications."

Joe