geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Jay D. McHugh" <...@joyfulnoisewebdesign.com>
Subject Re: Removing 1.0 and 1.1 from the download site...any objections?
Date Mon, 20 Aug 2007 16:44:15 GMT
+1 to removing 1.0 and 1.1

Also... If I remember correctly, the only issue that prevented 1.2 from
releasing was the ConcurrentModificationException that came up under
stress testing of DayTrader.

Is that really enough to block the release?  Especially since (as far as
I know) there hasn't been
any work on fixing it (because the problem did not carry over into 2.0).

Jay