geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Jay D. McHugh" <...@joyfulnoisewebdesign.com>
Subject Re: geronimo-naming tests failing on trunk...
Date Thu, 16 Aug 2007 23:56:45 GMT
Hello all,

It appears that Jarek is correct (on the thread about rev 566046) and
the error is somehow related to the HashMap of GBeans in
Configuration.java being changed to a LinkedHashMap.

For some reason, with this change, the call to Context.listBindings is
returning the wrong values:

Should be (this is what is actually in the InitialContext):
ds    org.apache.geronimo.gjndi.binding.MockDataSource@51052d
ds1    org.apache.geronimo.gjndi.binding.MockDataSource@51052d
ds2    org.apache.geronimo.gjndi.binding.MockDataSource@12ad19e

Is now (this is what is returned from context.listBindings):
ds    org.apache.geronimo.gjndi.binding.MockDataSource@12ad19e
ds1    org.apache.geronimo.gjndi.binding.MockDataSource@51052d
ds2    org.apache.geronimo.gjndi.binding.MockDataSource@12ad19e

Because the binding for ds appears to have been magically changed, the
test fails.

(Tested on Linux with Sun Java 1.5.0_12-b04)

Isn't javax.naming.Context supplied to us?

Because it looks like it doesn't like having the bindings stored in a
LinkedHashMap.

Jay