geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Hernan Cunico <hcun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Getting java.lang.NullPointerException with geronimo-tomcat6-jee5-2.0.1-bin
Date Thu, 16 Aug 2007 15:07:35 GMT
sorry for the confusion, I meant the binaries, not the bin directory. When you download the
source you get the README.TXT on the root directory but when you build it or download the
binaries the README.TXT is not part of that dist. So I said we should fix that -> put the
README.TXT on the binary root.

I'll add some comments for windows users on the README.TXT on trunk

Cheers!
Hernan