geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Petersson <pe...@pmb.mine.nu>
Subject Re: Can't remote access geronimo 2.0 on Linux (GERONIMO-3191)
Date Wed, 15 Aug 2007 10:43:17 GMT
I can still not tell you whats wrong but I now think it is safe to say
that it is definitely not any firewall rules in the way (and I get the
same error as you do). I checked all my firewall rules "iptables -L" and
to be on the safe side I also turned on logging on iptables reject and
drop rules and as suspected nothing was found.
The other thing i did was turning on logging of rmi gc via
-Dsun.rmi.dgc.loglevel=VERBOSE  but that didn't give me any information
ether.
Sun jdk build 1.5.0_06-b05, Ubuntu 7.10, G 1.1.1.

regards
   Peter Petersson