geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Petersson <pe...@pmb.mine.nu>
Subject Re: Can't remote access geronimo 2.0 on Linux (GERONIMO-3191)
Date Wed, 15 Aug 2007 07:16:57 GMT
Hi

I have looked at java security policy, firewall settings, sniffed the
traffic and more without finding out way the connection fails. As far as
I know IPv6 should normally not be a problem but I started to suspect it
had something to do with it. In my case it seems to have something to do
with the loopback interface.

Anyone else having problem with network access using this command?
deploy --host <local network address> --user <user> --password
<password> --port 1099 login
or better yet a solution ? this may still be a configuration issue.

I will try to find out what is wrong and will get back if I find
something out.

regards
  Peter