geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <joe.b...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: DRAFT Press Release
Date Mon, 13 Aug 2007 18:09:20 GMT
Looks good to me ... just a few comments:

One typo I noted in the new text ... "... flexibility of Apache Geornimo
which already *provides* two certified ..."

The mention of EJB 3.0 twice in the third paragraph and the subsequent
list seems a little redundant but I guess it doesn't cause any harm.

Joe