geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Jay D. McHugh" <...@joyfulnoisewebdesign.com>
Subject Re: DRAFT Press Release (final draft for review)
Date Fri, 10 Aug 2007 18:35:27 GMT
Matt,

There is a typo just before the 'About the Apache Software Foundation'
section.

Finally, Apache Geronimo 2.0 is breaks new ground with as the first Open
Source Application Server ...

should probably be

Finally, Apache Geronimo 2.0 breaks new ground as the first Open Source
Application Server ...

Jay