geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Jay D. McHugh" <...@joyfulnoisewebdesign.com>
Subject Re: kernel test failure in trunk only
Date Thu, 09 Aug 2007 16:53:02 GMT
Oops... I added a new method to GBeanInfo (toXML) yesterday (I thought
that I had run the tests, but appearantly I did not).

But, since all I did was add the new function the class should still be
backward compatible.

How would I recreate the serialization file to allow the test to pass?

Or, is there something different that I should do to allow the test to pass?

Jay