geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Tim McConnell <tim.mcco...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Specs jars have not been rsynch'ed
Date Wed, 08 Aug 2007 16:01:04 GMT
Hi Prasad, according to Joes2 on #asfinfra the permissions on those that I
copied were incorrect. He changed them to 0775 (for dirs) and 0664 (for files).
I'm not sure though if they'll resync automatically now or not though, and Joes2
did not know either. Does anyone know ??

--
Thanks,
Tim McConnell