geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Tim McConnell <tim.mcco...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release specs for JACC, JSP, Servlet
Date Sat, 04 Aug 2007 20:07:22 GMT
HI Kevan/David, I fully understand, but I'm not sure it makes much sense to
release the other two yet since they are both dependent on the servlet spec. At
this point based on these legal issues and the fact that I would like to ensure
they are all released using the latest maven-source-plugin, I would feel more
comfortable waiting till all issues are resolved and putting all three up for a
single vote again. Does that seem like a reasonable approach to you (and
everyone else) ??

--
Thanks,
Tim McConnell