geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Donald Woods <dwo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Time to create branches/2.0.0?
Date Fri, 03 Aug 2007 18:57:20 GMT
OpenJPA just fixed OPENJPA-295 in Rev562530, which is the fix for
GERONIMO-3363, which was an ArrayList thread safe problem when using Daytrader
for stress testing.

If everything feels this is important enough to include, I'll spin another
OpenJPA build and we can either wait until later tonight to cut the 2.0.0
branch or I can just check the changes into 2.0 and 2.0.0 later
tonight/tomorrow....

Thoughts?

-Donald