geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Hogstrom <m...@hogstrom.org>
Subject Re: Now that we released...how about 2 more...
Date Sun, 26 Aug 2007 12:26:33 GMT
If someone is interested in running the TCK using Lassa, curare,
nique or wilbur let me know.  I've shut them down since they weren't
being used.  My electric bill topped over $300 last month.  I'd hate
to have Al Gore get on my case for wasting energy and having to buy
more carbon credits.

If someone wants to use them I'm happy to fire them up.  Otherwise
I'm going to let the basement cool down.