geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject Re: Ideas on a rc.d kind of directory
Date Tue, 21 Aug 2007 17:14:05 GMT
FYI, I've gotten my POC using GShell for this ready...  I'm planning
on merging the changes into server/trunk today, though I'm not going
to hook it up to the default assemblies just yet.  Instead I'm going
to create a new assembly to allow folks to play with it first and
then we can talk about making it the default.  More email on how all
this stuff works in a wee bit.

Cheers,

--jason