geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: geronimo-naming tests failing on trunk...
Date Fri, 17 Aug 2007 01:02:40 GMT
The reason I suspect that the test is wrong is that the LinkedHashMap
doesn't have anything to do with the xbean naming implementation that
is behind the javax.naming.Context.  While it's possible that there's
a giant bug in xbean-naming I think it's more likely that the test is
not testing quite what we think it is.

thanks
david jencks