geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Vamsavardhana Reddy" <c1vams...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Is there a procedure to be followed to put new code in geronimo\plugins
Date Thu, 23 Aug 2007 17:10:01 GMT
One other question...  Is it necessary that the plugin (if it tends to be
different for Tomcat and Jetty or in another context, say Axis2 and CXF)
should be made available for all distributions?  I guess we are establishing
the procedure now and so wanted to cover as many situations as possible.

Vamsi