geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Vamsavardhana Reddy" <c1vams...@gmail.com>
Subject On Fedora Core 6, PluginInstaller throws a startup Exception even before it completes downloading dependencies
Date Thu, 16 Aug 2007 14:57:15 GMT
I have tried a plugin installation on Fedora Core 6 with G 2.0-SNAPSHOT (the
one from branches\2.0, before branches\2.0.0 was created).  While the
deployer window was still showing downloading of dependencies, the server
window showed startup exceptions due to missing dependencies!!  Once the
dependencies are downloaded completely, I was able to start the plugin from
Admin Console.  I thought I will post this to the dev-list and then forgot
about it.  Has anyone else noticed this behavior with plugin installation on
Fedora Core 6 or any other linux?  I guess it may have something to do with
the threads executing the dependency download and plugin startup!!!

Vamsi