geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <>
Subject per-db artifact filtering in the db pool wizard
Date Sat, 18 Aug 2007 00:56:03 GMT
I finally got sufficiently annoyed at the list of almost all the jars
in the repo in the db pool wizard to implement per-db filtering
(GERONIMO-3422).  I put in filters for the dbs listed in http:// except for the sybase
jconnect drivers (I have no idea how to determine which db gbean they
correspond to).

It might be useful to supply similar filters for the non-freely-
downloadable driver jars such as db2, oracle, etc.  I hope someone
familiar with some of these databases  will take this over.

I'm not sure if its worth porting to 2.0.x branch.  I'd rather we
aimed for a quick 2.1 release with  new features such as "everythings
a plugin" than spent time porting non-critical stuff.

david jencks

View raw message