geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From jason.dil...@gmail.com
Subject Re: 2.0 Ready for RC1 Build ... just two more things
Date Tue, 07 Aug 2007 22:19:20 GMT
I think we are gonna need to use an evil timestamp-build version for the s-m-p, unless selenium-server
(and the java driver) 0.9.2 have been released. I will spin the jspc bits in an hour or so
once I get back to my desk.

--jason

-----Original Message-----
From: Matt Hogstrom <matt@hogstrom.org>

Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2007 00:48:30
To:dev@geronimo.apache.org
Subject: 2.0 Ready for RC1 Build ... just two more things

I did some work incorporating release notes, cleaning up JIRAs and
other stuff tonight and I believe 2.0 is ready for its RC1.

Kevan started some TCK runs but we can spin the vote in parallel.

The only two items remaining I can see are the JSPC and Selenium
plugins that are still in SNAPSHOT state.  Anyone have a current
status ?