geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From toby cabot <t...@caboteria.org>
Subject Re: New openejb deployer has very different assumptions than the rest of the deployment system-- not compatible with offline deployment
Date Fri, 03 Aug 2007 21:02:41 GMT
Thanks for the info, David, and the quick response.  I've monkeyed
around a little more and it looks as if the axis-deployer,
axis2-deployer and cxf-deployer also start active MQ as a side effect.
Evidently my application doesn't use any of these features because I
can disable them in deployer-config.xml (and add j2ee-system which
appears to be necessary) and the offline deployer still deploys my
application just fine and runs a *lot* faster.

If you'd like I'll log a bug with this info.

Thanks again,
Toby