geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From threepointsomething <buz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tomcat connectors
Date Thu, 09 Aug 2007 20:56:32 GMT

I had removed the entire element &lt;gbean
name="TomcatWebConnector"&gt;...&lt;/gbean&gt; from config.xml. That is when
it was showing 2 8080 connectors.

If I use load="false" it seems fine and only 1 8080 connector is shown.

Is &lt;gbean name="TomcatWebConnector"&gt; a mandatory element?

Also one more observation. If I remove the entire element, while stopping
the server I get this:

ERROR [Connector] Coyote connector has not been started

Gautham.