geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Anita Kulshreshtha <a_kuls...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Specs jars have not been rsynch'ed
Date Wed, 08 Aug 2007 23:44:32 GMT
    It appears that the metadata has been updated to show that the jar
is released. But the jars themselves are not there!
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/geronimo/specs/geronimo-servlet_2.5_spec/maven-metadata.xml

Thanks
Anita

http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-ibiblio-rsync-repository/org/apache/geronimo/specs/geronimo-jacc_1.1_spec/1.0/

http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-ibiblio-rsync-repository/org/apache/geronimo/specs/geronimo-jsp_2.1_spec/1.0/

http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-ibiblio-rsync-repository/org/apache/geronimo/specs/geronimo-servlet_2.5_spec/1.1/

> > I am not entirely clear as to why we don't use maven's release
> plugin
> > yet. We used our own staging profile and then copy the artifacts by
> > hand to the above mentioned location. This has successfully worked
> so
> > far.
> >
> > We need your help in rsynching the above artifacts. Geronimo 2.0 is
> > now up for a vote and it really depends on these artifacts to be
> > present out there.
> >
> > Any and all help will be greatly appreciated.
> >
> > Thanx
> > Prasad
> >

> --
> Thanks,