geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Hogstrom <m...@hogstrom.org>
Subject Re: Possible last minute bugfix in 2.0
Date Wed, 08 Aug 2007 14:29:36 GMT
This is great; I expect that we're going to find bugs for the next
several weeks.  I suggest that we fix this in 2.0.1 and make it a
priority to get these bugs integrated in that and spin up a release
in the next 4 - 5 weeks.  By that time a number of the dependent
projects will have completed their releases as well.