geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Lin Sun <linsun....@gmail.com>
Subject [DISCUSS] Geronimo 2.0 (RC1) and txmanager 2.0.1
Date Thu, 09 Aug 2007 01:45:17 GMT
Hi Matt, it is not obvious to me which one is the binary?

Basically, almost everything has been marked as -src, which indicated
source.   geronimo-2.0-rc1.tar.gz  is the only candidate but that is
360MB (I expect our server is around 60MB).

The assemblies are located at http://people.apache.org/~hogstrom/
geronimo-2.0-rc1/geronimo-2.0/org/apache/geronimo/assemblies/

In the supplied (http://people.apache.org/~hogstrom/geronimo-2.0-rc1)
there is a tree starting at geronimo-2.0 that hosts the entire maven
repo we will distribute.  We'll extract the assemblies we'll publish
from there.

Thanks!

Thanks, Lin