geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Raymond Feng" <enjoyj...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 2.0.1 Release plans
Date Wed, 15 Aug 2007 16:36:59 GMT
+1. The Tuscany/Geronimo integration are affected by these two issues.

Thanks,
Raymond
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Vamsavardhana Reddy
  To: dev@geronimo.apache.org
  Sent: Wednesday, August 15, 2007 8:45 AM
  Subject: Re: 2.0.1 Release plans

  Please consider the following two revisions:

  o  Rev 565355 :  PluginInstallerGBean fails to find available artifacts when the repository
URL does not end with "/".
  o  Rev 563782 : Plugin installer downloads a different version of dependency than the one
specified

  Vamsi

    Looks like the security issues were addressed and are checked into
    branches/2.0.1.

    I am following up on any small changes I feel we can safely put in
    and am wearing my release manager hat trying to balance risk / reward.

    I also changed to 2.0.1-SNAPSHOT as I'm trying out the Maven release
    plugin.