geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Hogstrom <m...@hogstrom.org>
Subject 2.0.1 Status
Date Tue, 14 Aug 2007 05:28:58 GMT
I have updated branches/2.0 from 2.0.1-SNAPSHOT to 2.0.2-SNAPSHOT and
deployed the relevant bits.

tags/2.0.0 has been copied to branches/2.0.1 and the poms have been
updated and build cleanly (don't forget mvn -Dstage=bootstrap).

I'll review the commits in the branches/2.0 tree and make a
determiniation which one's should go in.  I'm not primising anything
but there may be some relevant bits that should go in.  I imagine
there are lots of little things that can go in but I don't want to
destabilize the release.  I'll send a note with my thoughts tomorrow
and likely cut and rc in the afternoon.

BTW, kudos to Jason and all the others that got us moved over to
maven 2.  Building and changing releases are so easy now.  Thanks!