Matt...

The new stateless session bean that I added does exactly what TradeJPA used to do. It's just been updated to an EJB 3 session bean instead of 2.1 and also contains the changes to ensure data consistency.

So basically, the new Session bean that I added  deprecates the original TradeJPA.

Chris

On 7/25/07, Jarek Gawor < jgawor@gmail.com> wrote:
Do you have any plans for updating the webservices bits from jax-rpc to jax-ws?

Jarek