Matt...

Just sent out an email about that... I think I may be leaning towards removing it ASAP. Let me know what you think...

Two additional changes need to be made once I drop in the code.
- remove the old TradeJPA
- add another Session-to-Direct mode that uses EJB 3.0 sessions

These should be fairly simple.

Chris