geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Daniel Larsen" <larsendan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Seeing build failure due to Axis2 changes
Date Thu, 05 Jul 2007 16:23:57 GMT
I cleaned out my .m2 repo earlier today too, and now i am having a lot
of trouble getting things complete (luckily some of it was still in my
recycle bin).

i think a bunch of things are down.  for example:
http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository/ doesn't respond
at all

hopefully things come back up and automagically work again