geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Prasad Kashyap" <>
Subject Re: Claim your unassigned JIRAs targeted for 2.0
Date Mon, 30 Jul 2007 18:37:27 GMT
The following unassigned JIRAs have now been moved to the 2.0.x bucket.

GERONIMO-3363 <http://>
thread safe problem in OpenJPA  YunFeng Ma  30/Jul/07

GERONIMO-1829 <>  Service
Plans should allow GBean references by interface (vs. by name)  Aaron Mulder

GERONIMO-2128 <>  Allow
user to specify the Isolation Level for a CMP bean's SQL access  Matt
Hogstrom 16/Jun/06

GERONIMO-1807 <>  Remove
uses of ObjectName from core server  Dain Sundstrom  06/Apr/06

GERONIMO-3270 <>  Avoid
CMP foreign key violations  Kevan  28/Jun/07

On 7/26/07, Prasad Kashyap <> wrote:
> There are some 19 JIRAs in the 2.0 bucket (out of the present 57) that
> are unassigned. If you think they should really really go into 2.0,
> please find an owner for it.
> On Monday, 07/30 at 10 AM EST, I shall move the unassigned JIRAs to
> the 2.0.x bucket.
> Cheers
> Prasad

View raw message