geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Prasad Kashyap" <goyathlay.geron...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Claim your unassigned JIRAs targeted for 2.0
Date Mon, 30 Jul 2007 18:37:27 GMT
The following unassigned JIRAs have now been moved to the 2.0.x bucket.

GERONIMO-3363 <http://https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GERONIMO-3363>
 ArrayList
thread safe problem in OpenJPA  YunFeng Ma  30/Jul/07

GERONIMO-1829 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GERONIMO-1829>  Service
Plans should allow GBean references by interface (vs. by name)  Aaron Mulder
12/Apr/06

GERONIMO-2128 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GERONIMO-2128>  Allow
user to specify the Isolation Level for a CMP bean's SQL access  Matt
Hogstrom 16/Jun/06

GERONIMO-1807 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GERONIMO-1807>  Remove
uses of ObjectName from core server  Dain Sundstrom  06/Apr/06

GERONIMO-3270 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GERONIMO-3270>  Avoid
CMP foreign key violations  Kevan  28/Jun/07

Cheers
Prasad