geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Prasad Kashyap" <goyathlay.geron...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Adding a "Tech Preview" portlet group in Admin Console in G 2.0
Date Thu, 26 Jul 2007 18:14:20 GMT
I kinda like the idea. Each such portlet should have a link to it's
own wiki page which will allow user feedback.

I wonder if we can even take it one further, by having a wiki page for
some of our existing heavy-weight portlets (eg. wizards). The user can
blog their feedbacks which do not necessarily fall under the scope of
a JIRA. The wiki can be made to send comments to the dev-list
automatically.

Currently we do not have a closed loop for our users to provide
feedbacks. Feedbacks provided on the lists are usually lost.

This will improve the usability of our console.

Cheers
Prasad